1. Since this is a positivity and destigmatization space, no intolerant attitudes to other identities are allowed. As long as everyone lives safe, non-offending lives, they are welcome.
2. Respect privacy and boundaries of other members. Disclosing personal information shared here to non-members isn't allowed, if you have a problem with another member, take it to the mods.
3. Posting NSFW images is not allowed, however, occasional NSFW topics can be discussed (jokes, educational questions, etc). The requirements are that the discussion is impersonal (no sexting between members), appropriate content warnings are added, and the post setting are switched to "friends only".
4. We don't condone sexual offending. People who want to use this space for grooming or sharing abusive images will be reported. However, if you're struggling with something and realize you need help, it's safe to write to us privately, and we'll do our best to connect you with a safe professional.
5. Don't post images of real life children, even if that's your own childhood photos.
6. Map contact discourse isn't allowed. While people with diverse views are welcome, all debates on questionable topics should occur in a special private chat on Riot.im (ask Lecter for an invite). View a more detailed guide here https://pastebin.com/AMDvGcZw
Things you need to know:
1. Mastodon is a network of servers, each with its own staff, that permits anyone from any server to interact with anyone from any other server. This server is ours. But you can go chat with people from elsewhere.
2. You are going to have 3 timelines. Home timeline will give you everyone you follow, Local will show everyone from NNIA whether you follow them or no (but only original posts, no replies), Federated will give you all content our members interact with, from any Mastodon server.
3. You can regulate the degree of privacy of your posts. The globe icon that appears below the text as you write indicates public posting. You can change it by clicking on it.
4. We as admins have access to everyone’s emails and IPs, and we’re not going to abuse this knowledge, but we recommend getting separate mails for map activities anyway, and a free VPN, such as Proton VPN, or Betternet.
5. There are Mastodon mobile apps. Tusky for Android and Tootle for Apple are the most popular ones.
6. The mod group watches members of other servers that interact with us. In case of any dangerous behavior (attempts to solicit illegal materials, doxxing threats, aggressive bigotry), their accounts will be banned from interacting with this server.
7. Google emojis on this site are modified from Noto Emoji and licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. © 2013 Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved
There used to be a more vague description here, but sometimes it's better to get to the point. This is a site for paraphiliacs, allies, and everyone adjacent. This is not a porn site. Please, read the rules.
- no NSFW usernames;
- explain why you're interested in us.
Blank applications and unspecific applications (“I want to check it out”, “I want to meet people”) will be rejected. This is a site for minorities and supporters of minorities (especially paraphiliacs), so please, indicate that you understand it and want to be a part of it.